- March 12, 2020
- Posted by: LaPointe Fisher
- Category: News
Update: June 19/20
Based on the recommendations from the Ministry of Long-Term care we are taking action to protect our residents from the COVID-19 Virus.
- The following document provides a summary of the outdoor visitation guidelines covered on the zoom call today. Outdoor Visitation Guidelines
- The home is currently accepting non-essential and essential deliveries from families. Please do not handle items if you are feeling unwell. Items can be dropped in the tote outside the front door during business hours (8:30-4:30 M-F). All items will be disinfected and if they cannot be disinfected for any reason, packages will be held in “quarantine” for 72 hours before being delivered to the resident.
- We have updated our dining plan to socially distance our residents by utilizing customized tray tables in our hallways.
- Please see the attached link for Infection Control measures that visitors should take as visitation reopens. https://www.wdgpublichealth.ca/sites/default/files/ipac_package_for_visitors_in_ltc_and_rh.pdf
Thank you for your understanding. The health and safety of our staff and residents is our top priority as the province gradually re-opens.